Sonoff POW Elite Wi-Fi smart transmitter 20A controller with energy consumption measurement – white (POWR320D)
A smart home from Sonoff will make it possible to manage it even without getting up from the couch! The POWR320D relay is a device that allows remote control of connected devices via the eWeLink application (Android / iOS) and voice systems (Google Assistant / Amazon Alexa). It allows you to control electricity consumption on an ongoing basis and to download a consumption report up to 6 months back!.
POWR320D is made of PC V0 flame retardant material and equipped with overload protection, making it safe to use. The maximum load of this model is 20A for resistive loads. The relay is mounted using the bracket included in the set. It must be mounted on a DIN rail.
- Brand: Sonoff
- Model: POWR320D
- Dimensions: 98 x 54 x 31mm
- White color
- Power supply: 100 – 240V, 50/60Hz, 20A max
- Material: PC V0
- Wi-Fi connectivity: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz / LAN
- POWR320D relay
- Mounting bracket
- User manual
The most important advantages:
- Saving energy and money – the relay allows you to independently set the parameters of electricity consumption, i.e. if you reach the daily limit of electricity consumption, you will receive an appropriate notification on your smartphone .
- Inching mode – this mode will automatically turn off all devices after reaching the daily goal for electricity consumption.
- Versatile use – POWR320D is an ideal solution not only for home. Ideally suited to many places where full control of electricity is necessary, e.g. shopping malls, restaurants, gyms.
- Smart schedule – Sonoff gives you the ability to adjust the relay to your rhythm of the day. Just set the timer for a specific time to schedule when to turn off or turn on the light. In addition, if you do not have access to Wi-Fi, you can connect the transmitter via LAN.
- Full control at any time of the day or night – the relay is operated via the eWeLink application or voice assistants (Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa). In addition, the device has a built-in LCD display that displays the current energy consumption.
- Cooperation with IFTTT – the IFTTT add-on makes you rediscover your device. It allows you to create unique schedules even with devices that do not work directly with each other.