Acefast GaN charger (UK plug) 2x USB Type C 50W, Power Delivery, PPS, Q3 3.0, AFC, FCP black (A32 UK)
Acefast quick charger. Intended for the British market, fits UK type sockets. It has two USB Type C ports that enable charging with power up to 50W. It allows you to quickly charge devices, incl. in PPS, Power Delivery, Quick Charge 3.0, AFC and FCP standards. It is made of fireproof PC material. It has been equipped with many protections, such as overheating, overvoltage, high voltage or overload. The electronic components of the charger are made in GaN technology, i.e. they are based on gallium nitride, not on silicon. GaN means better work efficiency and lower energy consumption.
- Input current: AC 100-240V, 1.0A, 50 / 60Hz, UK plug
- Output power:
- USB Type-C 1: 30W
- USB Type-C 2: 20W
- USB Type C 1 + USB Type C 2: 50W
- Material: Fireproof PC
- Dimensions: 90.6 x 49 x 53.6 mm
- Weight: 120g
- Black colour
- Certificates: UKCA, CE, RoHS, EAC, ERP6
- Fast Charge: PPS, Power Delivery, Quick Charge 3.0, AFC, FCP and others
- V0 fire protection, PSE, 3C, ERP6 energy efficiency certificate
- Components made in GaN technology
The most important advantages
- Working with power up to 50W. The charger transmits a current with a load of up to 50W to the USB Type C ports.
- Made in GaN technology. Components made of gallium nitride can withstand a greater load with less heat loss. This makes the charger more efficient and consumes less electricity.
- UK plug. The charger is adapted to the English plug. Can be used in Great Britain and Ireland. It is marked with UKCA.
- PPS fast charging. Programmable Power Supply (PPS) is a technology that is compatible with many fast charging standards, including Power Delivery and Quick Charge.
- Built-in security systems. The charging process is constantly monitored by the processor controlling the operation of the charger. He deals with, among others protection against overheating, overvoltage, overload and electrostatic discharge.